Traxxas TRX-4m 1:18 Scale & Trail Crawler RTR - Land Rover Defender
Traxxas 97054-1 TRX-4m 1:18 Scale & Trail Crawler RTR - Land Rover Defender
PRODUCT SUBJECT TO FIRST DELIVERY CAMPAIGN, MORE INFORMATION WILL FOLLOW SOON
Secure payments with Paypal, Credit Cards or Bank Transfer
Delivery in 24 - 48 hours after payment
You can return your item within 8 days of delivery
Introducing TRX-4M, a new way to experience all the fun, adventure, and scale realism of the TRX-4 in a 1/18 platform.
The TRX-4M bridges the gap between the 1/24 crawler scene and 1/10 scale quality and performance. Oil-filled shocks, steel frame rails, and powerful running gear give it superior capability anywhere you want to drive, inside or outside.
- 1/18 Versatility and Capability
- Oil-Filled Shocks
- Class-Leading Turning Radius
- Clipless Body Mounting
- Licensed ABS Bodies
- All-In-One ECM-2.5TM Control Module
- Three Drive Modes
- Powerful Titan® 180 87T Motor
- LED Bumper Lights
- Waterproof Electronics
- Heavy-Duty Steel Frame Rails
- High-Capacity 2-Cell LiPo Battery with iD®
- 2-Amp USB iD® Fast Charger
- Full-Featured TQTM Transmitter
- 4-Link Front & Rear Suspension
- High-Performance Tires
- Detailed Wheels
- Front and Rear Spools
- Heavy-Duty Steering Servo
- Built-in Pro Scale® Lighting Capability
- Heavy-Duty Center Driveshafts
- Low-CG Battery Placement
- Hex-Drive Hardware
- Full Line of High-Quality Accessories
THE RIGHT SIZE FOR FUN
The larger 1/18 size allowed Traxxas engineers to pack the TRX-4M with more innovation and performance. Larger tires, higher ground clearance, bigger axles, and a powerful motor work together for huge leaps in rugged capability. The innovative suspension geometry lets TRX-4M turn around and maneuver in a fraction of the space required by smaller 1/24 rigs. Bouncy, undamped springs are replaced with silky-smooth oil-filled shocks. Beautiful scale details are clearly visible.
The TRX-4M is designed to excel everywhere there’s a fun path to drive. The smooth throttle response, high-torque motor, and 30% tighter steering radius allow the TRX-4M to easily take on indoor crawling scenes and precisely thread the needle through narrow gates. Outside, the larger wheels and tires and high ground clearance let drivers test their skills over challenging rocks and terrain. Adventure awaits on the trails as the higher top speed lets TRX-4M explore at a faster pace.
The full 45° steering angle gives TRX-4M an exceptionally tight turning radius and extreme maneuverability in small spaces where every inch counts.
OIL-FILLED GTMTM SHOCKS
The TRX-4M rejects the status quo of tiny, bouncy, imitation shocks and instead performs with the plush, long travel suspension feel from new GTM oil-filled shocks.
- Easy pre-load adjustment using the supplied spacers
- Double o-ring seals to prevent leaks
- Long travel for full suspension articulation
DETAILED ABS BODY WITH CLIPLESS MOUNTING
Innovative Traxxas clipless body mounting is a game-changer for ease of use and scale appearance. The body removes and installs in just seconds with no clips to lose or frustrating hook and loop tabs to wrestle with. Tough, highly detailed ABS bodies feature molded-in color with a deep glossy finish that won’t chip or scrape off.
Molded Scale Body Details:
- Spare tire carrier
- Fuel canisters and jack
- Rugged roof rack
- Side mirrors
- Realistic grille
- Door handles
- Heavy-duty bumper with factory-installed LED lights
- Rugged fender flares and rock sliders mount solidly to the body
- Detailed front and rear molded lights
Wet grass, puddles, and streams that force all the others to turn around are no problem for reliable Traxxas waterproof electronics.
HEAVY-DUTY STEEL LADDER FRAME
TRX-4M performs like a full-size crawler because it’s built like one.
A rigid steel ladder frame virtually eliminates flex to put more power to the ground. The heavy-duty driveline soaks up the motor’s torque with ease, sending power to all four wheels through spool-equipped axles.
- Thick steel frame rails are formed with a deep C-channel for maximum rigidity
- The battery tray is set deep in the chassis for lower overall center of gravity (CG) and greater stability
- The steel frame rails are taller through the middle section for increased strength
URE BATTERY HOLD DOWN
TRX-4M’s wide rubber strap keeps the battery safely locked in place.
TRAIL-READY CHASSIS AND DRIVELINE
TRX-4M rides on a sophisticated four-link suspension with heavy-duty linkage front and rear. Beefy front and rear axles have excellent articulation to climb over the toughest obstacles.
TRX-4M’s front and rear axles are equipped with spools to supply non-stop climbing power to all four wheels. Tough, steel constant-velocity (CV) joints allow increased steering angle at the front wheels for tight turns.
TRX-4M’s heavy-duty center driveshafts telescope freely to allow maximum suspension travel. Smooth-running CV joints are engineered for long-lasting, trouble-free performance.
INNOVATIVE NEW ELECTRONICS
The all-in-one ECM-2.5TM (Electronic Control Module) incorporates all the features of an XL-5TM speed control, TQ receiver, and Pro Scale® Lighting Control Module into one sleek waterproof package. The ECM-2.5 features low voltage detection for 2s LiPo batteries and EZ-Set® one-button programming to select from three realistic driving modes. Smooth, precise control and outstanding throttle response allow drivers to navigate confined spaces and conquer the toughest technical obstacles with ease.
Select from one of three custom-tuned drive modes using the EZ-Set button:
- Sport Mode provides full forward and reverse speed with brakes and no automatic drag brake.
- Trail Mode is the default mode on the TRX-4M. It is like Sport Mode but adds smooth drag braking at neutral for control on steep descents.
- Crawl Mode applies full brakes the instant the throttle is released and allows drivers to continue through to reverse without a second push on the trigger. Crawl mode is perfect for that smooth scale look while creeping over technical terrain.
- EZ-Set button
- LVD (low voltage detection)
- Powerful 6-volt BEC
- Pro Scale LED functions (Easily add accessory brake lights, reverse lights, headlights, and more by simply installing the LED light kit and plugging it into the ECM-2.5. The lighting control functions are already built in)
TITAN 180 - 87T TRX4M MOTOR
The big Titan 180 motor delivers rugged, dependable, go-anywhere power no 1/24 scale can match. It lays down the torque on the rocks and cranks up the speed on the trails for all-day driving fun.
- Low-speed torque for technical obstacles
- Fast speed to keep pace as you walk alongside
- Mounts securely with a fixed gear mesh that never needs adjustment
- Mounting position shifts the weight bias forward for improved crawling dynamics
HEAVY-DUTY STEERING SERVO
TRX-4M’s heavy-duty 2065T waterproof servo operates on full 6-volt power for maximum steering authority. A metal main gear delivers exceptional durability and smooth, precise control. The ECM-2.5 uses a standard servo plug for easy upgrades.
- Heavy-duty metal main gear
- Conventional spline design with servo horn
- Sub-micro 2065 servo dimensions
FULL-FEATURED TQTM TRANSMITTER
TRX-4M includes a full-size TQ transmitter for all-day comfort, reliability, and precise long-range control.
- Premium feel and ergonomics
- Internal antenna is impervious to damage
- Powerful long-range control
- Proven reliability
- No cryptic external buttons and knobs to confuse customers and cause unpredictable performance
SOFT COMPOUND TIRES
TRX-4M’s larger 1/18 size puts more rubber to the ground for exceptional off-road performance. Detailed wheels and tires are sized just right to carry TRX-4M up and over real-world obstacles with stunning scale appearance.
The Defender’s® Canyon TrailTM tires are scaled versions of standard TRX-4 rubber with aggressive lugs for dynamic traction.
The Ford® Bronco’s® BFGoodrich® Mud Terrain T/A® KM3 tires are accurate down to the smallest detail with an authentic lug pattern and raised sidewall lettering.
INCLUDED 2s LIPO BATTERY AND CHARGER WITH ID®
TRX-4M’s 2-cell LiPo battery provides over an hour of runtime with Traxxas iD safety and simplicity. The specially-designed iD connector plugs directly into the ECM-2.5.TM
- 2s LiPo Battery with iD
- Large 750mAh capacity provides over an hour of runtime
- 7.4 volts of LiPo power for exceptional performance
- Rugged, heavy gauge wiring for free-flowing power
- Keyed iD connector eliminates polarity errors
Traxxas iD technology is the easier and safer way to charge LiPo batteries. There’s no guessing about which charger or settings to use. Just plug the iD battery in and the charger does the rest. When the LED light turns green, the battery is charged.
- 2-Amp USB LiPo Fast Charger
- Traxxas iD technology delivers the perfect charge with no guesswork
- Universal USB-A plug for convenient charging almost anywhere
- High-output: up to 2-amp charge rate
- LED progress indicator
THE TRAXXAS EXPERIENCE
The Traxxas experience is designed into each and every Traxxas model to deliver the power, ultimate quality, and durability you are looking for. The TRX-4M is simple to use, but behind the scenes it is carefully engineered to make you happy to use it. The superior parts quality, careful assembly, and fine visual detail come together to build pride in ownership.
GENUINE TRAXXAS ACCESSORIES
Right out of the gate, the TRX-4M line is backed with a large catalog of performance accessories that are engineered to fit right and work right by the same passionate team that created the TRX-4M.